Monday, July 21, 2008

Going to Camp!

Well, Noah is off enjoying his first experience at church camp! I'm sitting in my quiet house imaginging what he is doing...is he tired, will he remember to brush his teeth tonight, is he playing fair, has he met a new friend, did he eat a good lunch...?!?!? He was soooo excited to go this morning! He came into our room bright and early asking how much longer until we were leaving. He also helped me make my bed which is a sure sign he was ready to hit the road as he is not usually one to just pitch in and help make the bed for crying out loud! He invited our neighbor and his good friend Ian to come along and they are rooming with his other good friends J.P. and Sean. What fun memeories lie ahead for those boys this week!


Their counselors...Joe and Rodney. I'm not sure Joe and Rodney know what they are in for!

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

I hope Noah has fun! Those doe eyed camp guys will have a run for their money!