Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Last Camping Trip


Matt and I took the boys, left Little Miss Claire behind and enjoyed one last camping trip before school started. We met our friends Marcus, Kristin and their sweet dog Corky for a weekend on the river. We had a BLAST! We camped right on the river, swam, fished, and ate delicious food all weekend long. We came home a few pounds heavier and covered it dirt. Who would have guessed that I would come to love camping so much!

Noah and Sam playing in the river

Noah is checking out the salmon we spotted in the river


Matt enjoyed a little fly fishing with Marcus

Matt and Marcus getting "pumped" about doing the dishes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the dishwashing still makes me laugh!

Jill said...

Noah looks so old. I did not even know that was him. He does not look like the little boy I remember. I love seeing your blog. Love ya, JILL

Alli Blue said...

What? No pictures of you "roughing" it! ;) Glad you had fun!